Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Louisville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- It hosts many annual cultural events and festivals such as the two-week long Kentucky Derby Festival, The Great Steamboat Race and many others.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- The university also is accredited to grant professional degrees in medicine, dentistry, and law.
- The University of Louisville offers undergraduate degrees in over 50 fields of study, master's degrees in over 75 areas, and doctoral degrees in over 35 disciplines.
- The region is served by three major interstate highways and international airport located just five miles from downtown Louisville.
- Annual deliveries: 5,000.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Seeking an experienced OB/GYN Hospitalist for our practice opportunity at Norton Women's & Children's Hospital.
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available, Flexible scheduling for work/life balance.
- This physician-led hospital group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care and providing an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!
- 44-bed Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
- Delivery room.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Louisville is home of the Kentucky Derby, Louisville Bats, the University of Louisville Cardinals, and the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, Louisville is filled with hiking trails, forests, creeks and preserves.
- The hospital offers general and high-risk obstetric and gynecologic care, as well as a surgical unit with private rooms and specialized nursing care just for women.
- Norton Women's & Children's Hospital is a full-service, 373-bed community hospital offering inpatient and outpatient medical/surgical care, full diagnostic services and 24-hour emergency care for men, women and children.
- Strong sub-specialty support including MFM, anesthesia, neonatology, GYN/ONC and URO/GYN.
- Louisville is known for its big-city action with small-town charm.
- Situated on the banks of the Ohio River, downtown Louisville offers an urban feel with something for everyone from established restaurants and shops, the original Whiskey Row, to the West Main District consisting of nearly 10 walkable attractions, like the Frazier History Museum, Kentucky Science Center and the Muhammad Ali Center.
- Please submit.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services