Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider will be working solo at night.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Procedures Required: Central Lines, Vents/Vent Management, Intubation.
- CertificationsRequired: Need active KY license and DEA, BC or truly BE.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-095544-MD-KY.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Credentialing takes roughly 90 days for full privileges but emergency temps will be granted sooner.
- This assignment will be long-term and ongoing.
- Shift Times: 7pm - 7am.
- The facility will accept BC or truly BE candidates.
- We are looking for providers who can perform Central Lines, Vents/Vent Management, Intubations, etc.
- Case Load/PPD: 18 ppd.
- We are seeking a nocturnist for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
This locum job opening was posted