Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Specialty: Pulmonologist.
- 1 week emergency privileges.
- Provider will cover at a few Pulm patients at the Ltac.
- Job Title: Pulmonologist.
- Board Certified Pulmonologist.
- Shift times/hours: 8a-5p Monday through Friday.
- Location: Danville, KY.
- 8a-5pm plus night and weekend.
- Outpatient Pulm care coverage no critical care.
- Provider will be solo MD and work with 1 NP.
- 2-3 patients.
- Asap- ongoing for 3 months.
- Profession: MD.
- Current provider is out with a family emergency.
- Start date: April 5th ongoing.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.