Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · December 5, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A facility that is part of a well-known health system is seeking an FP or IM hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-109309-MD-KY.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing for at least 20 shifts per month.
- Case Load/PPD: During surge 23-25, with adequate staffing 19-20.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Shift Times: 12 hour shifts - 8a-8p & 8p-8a.
- The following are mandatory for night shifts - Central Lines, Vent/Vent Management, Intubation.
- Providers need to have an active state license and DEA to be considered -Emergency privileges are available for providers who have a clean background and no malpractice -Providers will see 19-23 patients per day -The client will consider BE/BC candidates in IM or FP.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located in Kentucky..
- Government: No.
- Procedures Required: No procedures for day shifts.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.