Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · August 7, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Kentucky- The Blue Grass State.
- Thank you and.
- Also have dedicated Nocturnists.
- Facility Type: 3-4 Hospitalist during the day, a nurse practitioner.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locums Coverage.
- Currently we are using CareVue for our EMR and in transition to Epic.
- Acceptable Specialties: Internal Medicine.
- Board Certification Preferred.
- Hospitalist work 12-hour (in house) shifts.
- Charting / Dictation: CareVue for our EMR and in transition to Epic.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS.
- Patient Volume: 15-17 patients per day.
- Have all specialties, and most subspecialtieclent has intensivists in house, so ICU is closed.
- Specialty Requested: General Hospitalist.
- Interventional Radiology does most other procedures.
- P patients are very sick, so they will be handling Covid positive patients that are not yet reliant on a vent or need to be transferred to the ICU.
- BC / BE.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Hospitalists do run the codes and are comfortable with procedures, but never respond to a code alone.
- The provider schedule usually has 10 providers on shift for days, and 3 providers on shift for nights.
- They see about 18-20 patients per day per physician.
- The only level II trauma center in the state, and the region's largest referral center.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 21.